Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Lazy Summer Days....



Taking a bit of a summer break. 
It's been very hot this week. Whew!
 Look at this windsock guy at the local carwash. 
He's positively wilted!



"Help Me! I've fallen and I can't reach my frozen Margarita!"

Perfect evening to stroll along the White Rock pier.
I never went to summer camp, but this makes me wish I had.
 Crescent Beach, Surrey BC 
 The Vaporizer.
Spotted last summer while motoring in our little putt-putt. 

What a special place. Do you see Mt. Baker in the background?


 Make memories, have fun with your families
 and enjoy your summer.


I have so many special memories of summer vacations with my family. 
My dad always had a camera with him. Hated all the picture taking then. So grateful for it now.
Crescent Beach picnic
Lake Chelan, Washington
Dad the protector.
I was probably whining about sand getting in my face, or on the fried chicken
 my mum would make in advance for our beach trip.

No comments: